Monday, October 8, 2012

Tis the Season

It is officially candy corn season!

October 1st, DRS came home with a surprise for me.....a box of gourmet candy corn to celebrate the season!  What a sweet guy!!!  I love candy corn season, but it is more than just the love of the candy.  It means that fall is in the air.  I love the crisp, cool air, making fall inspired meals, wearing sweaters and boots, apple cider, pumpkins, the color change....I could go on forever.  Fall is also a special time for DRS and me.  We got both engaged and married in the fall!

I hope that both fall and candy corn season doesn't end too soon.  I miss them both so much after they are gone!  Until then, I will eat as much candy corn as my stomach can handle and enjoy the fall weather to the best of my ability!

Happy Candy Corn Season to you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment