Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Badger Meter Brewer's Tailgate

My dad has worked at Badger Meter for as long as I can remember.  My grandfather also worked there until he retired a few (many) years ago.  When we were younger, Badger Meter would hold it's company picnic at the Milwaukee Zoo.  It was always a really fun day!  We would have lunch, snacks and then walk around and spend the afternoon with the animals.  I remember having grilled corn on the cob and all you could eat cotton candy.  And let me tell you, I would have my share of cotton candy!  This year, Badger Meter had it's company picnic at the Brewers game.  My dad, mom, sister, brother-in-law, husband and me headed to Miller Park this past Saturday for an afternoon of tailgating and baseball.  We had a great time cheering the team on to a victory!  No cotton candy though.....sad.

Miller Park

DRS and me

My sister and her peanut earring, silly girl!

1 comment:

  1. I remember those picnics, it seems ages ago, but it sounds like you all had a great time and made some great memories. No cotton candy whats up with that..... no I want some. luv cs

    ReplyDelete