Friday, February 10, 2012

Babies Bump


How far along? 17 weeks + 5 days
Size of the babies? Sweet potatoes 
Maternity clothes? Leggings have become my best friend
Best moment this week? For the first time I really feel pregnant!  
Miss anything? Caffeine, I could have used it a few mornings this past week
Movement? They love to move around after lunch
Food cravings? Pizza
Gender? Two little boys!!
Labor signs? No
Innie or outie? Innie
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy but a little emotional at times
Looking forward to? Starting to plan the nursery

3 comments:

  1. you look gorgous....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, you are so beautiful! :) I love to see your belly growing! :) What a wonderful site! It is fun too, cause just from your last picture you look like you have popped more! Yippy for boys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so happy and healthy. I hope you feel as good as you look...mommy beautiful! The boys are so lucky to have such a great mommy. Love - Alice

    ReplyDelete