Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Farmer's Market Day One

I went to the West Bend Farmer's market this past weekend with my cousin Katie.  I came home with some very delicious items including corn on the cob, blueberries, pickles and zucchini.  I have already used up everything that I bought to make some very yummy things!    

Today I am going to share how I used the zucchini.  I bought three medium sized zucchinis which ended up being about 5 cups of shredded zucchini.  The first thing I made was zucchini bread.  This is one of my favorite home made breads!  It made two loaves which is good since the first one is almost gone already.

I used the rest of the zucchini to make a zucchini and goat cheese crustless quiche.  It was amazing!  I forgot to snap a photo but you can find the recipe here.    

What recipes do you use with zucchini?  


No comments:

Post a Comment