Monday, January 30, 2012

Super Bass

I tend to catch either Giada on The Food Network or The Ellen Show while at the gym.  During a recent after work work-out, I came across these two adorable girls that were guests on The Ellen Show.  Sophia Grace and her cousin Rosie  are from England and love to sing!  They were brought on the show after Ellen saw their rendition of Nicki Minaj's 'Super Bass'.  Not only did I laugh out loud at the gym while watching their appearance, but I came home and made DRS immediately watch it too.  I thought the video was worth passing on.  I hope it puts a smile on your face as it did mine!  Happy Monday!

You can watch the video here courtesy of YouTube.  


1 comment:

  1. Haha - I've seen them on Ellen a few times! Aren't they great? How cute are they?! :)

    ReplyDelete